Our social:

Thursday 29 September 2016

Raunchy Photos of Keke Palmer In New Shoot For Galore

                               Image result for pictures of keke palmer


     The 23-year-old actress and singer  posed in sheer, raunchy dresses for a Galore shoot. Speaking to the magazine about romance she said she can be handful to any potential date. She explained:


'Well, I think very much so like a computer. I’m very emotional, but I’m also very logical. I’ve been working the way I have been since I was a kid, so I think about everything as a schedule.
'I’m very analytical and I’m a perfectionist, so I think somebody dating me might say that would be hard to deal with.' She also gave her two pence on the issue of cultural appropriation saying it's not that big an issue. She said: 'To not be okay with it would be like saying black people shouldn’t get perms. This goes back to my same message about labels… having braids doesn’t make you black and having straight hair doesn’t make you white.' She adds: 'We’re thinking too hard on things honestly. I’m not really caring about whether or not someone who is not black got braids in their hair.'

Image result for pictures of keke palmer in galore shoot
Image result for pictures of keke palmer in galore shootImage result for pictures of keke palmer in galore shoot
                                                        
                                      Image result for pictures of keke palmer in galore shoot

0 comments:

Post a Comment