Our social:

Thursday 6 October 2016

Dad Forced to Pay $39.35 to Hold His Baby After Wife’s C-section

          Photo: via Imgur


Numerous studies have shown that there are some serious health benefits to parents practicing skin-to-skin contact the moment a baby is born. But should that contact come at a price?
It did for Reddit user halfthrottle, who shared a picture of his bill from Utah Valley Hospital with the amount of $39.35 highlighted for “skin to skin” after his wife’s C-section.

“I had to pay $39.35 to hold my baby after he was born,” the dad wrote in an Imgur post that has since gone viral. He later added, “The nurse let me hold the baby on my wife’s neck/chest. Even borrowed my camera to take a few pictures for us. Everyone involved in the process was great, and we had a positive experience. We just got a chuckle out of seeing that on the bill.”
          Photo: Getty Images

0 comments:

Post a Comment