Our social:

Friday 4 November 2016

Popular Ghanaian prophet accuses Ghanaian footballer Samuel Inkoom of using black magic to ‘kill’ careers of his rivals




Black Stars of Ghana/Antalyaspor of Turkey defender Samuel Inkoom has been accused by popular Ghanaian controversial prophet Kwaku Mensah Otabil of using black magic aka juju to 'kill the stars' of his fellow Ghanaian teammates who rival for his position.







According to prophet Kwaku, Inkoom, 27, is so addicted to negative spiritualism and he has helped the player in the past to cage the destinies of so many Black Stars players.

The audio message released on Metro FM, Kumasi, Ghana, on Wednesday from the 'Man of God' was addressed to the Technical director and the president of the Ghana FA, Oti Akenteng and Kwesi Nyantakyi respectively.

Prophet Kwaku said: “Hello Good afternoon coach Oti and elder Nyantakyi. Truth is one. The reason why I am saying this is that I want the Ghana FA officials to know something about Inkoom. Inkoom is a player that no one should try calling him back into the Black Stars. He is a player that will cause pandemonium in the Ghana camp. There will be confusion in the Black Stars. He is a liar.'

''Inkoom is a player that believes in spiritualism as his source of power to be at the top and has done so by killing the careers of his colleague players. I am his spiritual father. I am the one that knows him than anyone else. President Kwesi Nyantakyi If I reveal the number of people in football that Inkoom made me to damage spiritually you will not believe it.' 

''The number of players that Inkoom has destroyed is amazing Mr.Oti. Coach Oti if you invite Samuel Inkoom to the Black Stars, I will make sure Ghana never qualify for the World Cup. Oti, there are issues to talk about. I am ready to name the number of players that Inkoom has destroyed spiritually.' 

'If I am invited in court, I am ready to defend all what I am saying.” 

The footballer is yet to respond to the allegations.













0 comments:

Post a Comment