Our social:

Sunday 5 March 2017

Man waits to have s*x until Marriage, only to discover his new wife is 4 months pregnant



Here's the story of a man who got more than he bargained for in marriage:

“We exchanged vows in a colorful wedding a few weeks back, even though I highly suspected that my wife was already pregnant with another man’s baby, but I married her anyway.. My suspicions became true when we recently visited a family doctor for routine check ups.

The doctor said she was four months pregnant. My Christian values ensured that I and my wife did not engage in s*xual activities before tying the knot, therefore cementing my belief that she cheated on me.


I have since been heartbroken because I feel that I was cheated into marriage. I am seriously contemplating opting out even after sacrificing time during courtship and spending on a costly wedding.
Despite caring for my wife I cannot forgive her because there is no trust in our relationship.”

what woould you suggest for this man........

0 comments:

Post a Comment