Our social:

Wednesday 1 March 2017

STRANGE !!!!! Man Kills Lover, Have Sex With Her Corpse In Cross River State

A cocoa farmer, Sunday Ushie, 35 is currently cooling his feet at the State Criminal Investigation Department of the Nigeria Police Force in Calabar for killing his wife Nnena Samuel and having sex with her corpse.

Ushie, who lives in Akaparabong, Ikom local government area of central Cross River State told journalists while been paraded by the police, weekend, that he had invited Nnena, a mother of two and killed her with a knife as she had denied him sex while still alive.

Ikom is 206 kilometers north of Calabar, the Cross River State capital.

“It is the work of the devil. I do not know how. I am the one that killed her. I killed her with knife.

“She was my girlfriend and I knew her for just two months before this incident happened. I slept with her corpse after killing her.

“It was strange sleeping with a dead corpse. I never had sex with her when she was alive because she never gave me that opportunity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment